SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - The Elks Lodge 228 in the Spokane Valley was vandalized on Sunday night.
Police responded with K9 units, but were unable to find the culprits.
According to the board's chair, the vandals broke 10 large windows and ransacked the basement where the lodge holds it's meetings and rituals.
"They busted up the antiques that are used in the services and threw our countries flag down a slope."
The lodge has donated over 10 million dollars to local charities.
This year marks the Elks 150th Anniversary.
Anyone with information is urged to call local police.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW