News

Electrical problem sparks fire at Aces Casino in Spokane

SPOKANE, Wash. - Quick work by Spokane firefighters prevented extensive damage at Aces Casino Saturday night when a fire broke out.

 

 

The Spokane Fire Department responded to reports of smoke coming from near the roof of the building at about 9:20 p.m. The building was immediately evacuated and road closures were in place, temporarily impacting North Division St. and East Francis Ave. SFD reports the fire was caused by an issue with an electrical box that powers exterior neon lights on the building. 

Fire officials say the damage was minimal and restricted to the exterior of the building. No one was injured in this fire. All road closures have been removed. 


LOCAL AND REGIONAL NEWS

THIS WEEK'S CIRCULARS