FERRY CO., Wash. - The search for an elderly Ferry County woman has come to a sad end.
80-year-old Elaine E. Kinsey, who was last seen on June 2, was found dead near her home in Orient, Washington on Monday.
According to authorities, Kinsey was diabetic and in the early stages of dementia.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Pig Out in the Park is coming back to town this week
- Sammy Hagar gifts $2,500 check to Second Harvest before live show
- The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
- Detectives searching for man who fired gun at Spokane Valley house
- Registered sex offender moves to Soap Lake
- Boater dies in crash at Thunder on the Snake boat races