COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Ooozapaloooza Food Truck Rally will make its way back to Coeur d’Alene on Saturday.
The food festival brings together several of the Inland Northwest’s food trucks for one weekend of delicious local fare.
This year’s festival will feature the following trucks:
• Meltz Extreme Grilled Cheese
• Mixed Plate Food Truck
• Mac Daddy's
• D. Lish's
• Roamin Pizza Chariot
• Dat Bella Moon's BBQ
• Black Fire Kettle Corn
• Crepe Cafe Sisters
• Bombshell Sweets
• Ugly Dog Coffe
• Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream
• The Nutty Bavarian
There will also be a beer garden featuring brews from Sierra Nevada and ciders from One Tree. The beer garden is sponsored by the Greater Spokane Food Truck Association. In addition to feeding the masses, GSFTA feeds, clothes and warms the homeless in the INW through their GSFTA Gives Back program. Proceeds from the beer garden will go to Newby-Ginnings of North Idaho and GSFTA Gives Back.
Ooozapaloooza kicks off at 11:00 a.m. and runs through 5 p.m. on Saturday in Coeur d’Alene City Park.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday