ADAMS COUNTY, Wash. - I-90 has partially reopened between Moses Lake and Ritzville following multiple crashes in the area Tuesday morning. One eastbound lane is open for cars to pass through.
A semi rolled over just before 4:00 a.m. No one was hurt in that incident.
Shortly after, Washington State Patrol reported several other commercial vehicle collisions in the area and at lease one of them was leaking fuel.
WSP estimated 150 gallons spilled. Troopers responded to the scene and notified the Department of Ecology.
Icy road conditions contributed to the crashes, according to WSP.
Trooper Jeff Sevigney said it is unclear when the roads will be fully opened.
- Truck stuck underneath Mead bridge, Parksmith back open
- Mt. Spokane opening ski area, tubing hill on Friday
- As more snow falls, Schweitzer set to open more runs
- Spokane named to list of best U.S. cities to start a business
- Rock slide blocking Highway 200 near Trestle Creek
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12