LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - The man killed in a Liberty Lake crash was identified as 46-year-old Bryan Lee Powell.
The Spokane County Medical Examiner said Powell died from subtotal amputation of a lower left extremity due to blunt impact. He also suffered from pelvic, rib and T9-10 spine fractures.
Liberty Lake Police said Powell drove his truck on top of a roundabout near Harvest Parkway and Mission around 3:00 a.m. Tuesday. He had to be extricated and died shortly after he was taken to the hospital.
In their report, police said speed and alcohol were the cause of the crash. Police also said Powell was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash.
Locals lay wreaths at the Washington State Veterans Cemetery ahead of the holidays
Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Need a photo with Santa? There will be plenty to choose from at this year's SantaCon
- Coeur d'Alene Police Department awarded for keeping Idaho drivers safe
- Spokane Police searching for suspect who robbed Walgreens at gunpoint
- Portion of Hangman Valley Road reopens following rollover crash
- Tour bus driver killed in Quincy crash identified as 71-year-old Spokane man
- Thief steals Spokane father's truck with his entire business in the back