EDWALL, Wash. - Lincoln County Sheriff Wade Magers said a field near Edwall sparked fire after a car crashed into a deer on a rural road Tuesday night.
Magers said the car burst into flames after the crash. The flames then spread to the grass nearby.
Lincoln County deputies and fire personnel responded and got the fire out before it caused too much damage.
The driver was not hurt. The deer did not survive the crash.
Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
Energy regulator warns of blackouts if gas pipeline were attacked
- Spokane City Council members frustrated over stalled homeless shelter plan
- Neighbors to follow nearly 90 pages of guidelines should Browne's Addition become historic district
- Teenager crashes into three cars in northwest Spokane, police are investigating
- Growing homeless camp causing neighbors to feel unsafe
- Man crashes his bike outdoors, airlifted to safety by Spokane Air Rescue crew
- Judge: Suit against Alaska Airlines can go forward for woman who fell down escalator in wheelchair