WALLA WALLA, Wash. - A man was charged with DUI on Friday when his car drove through a fence and into a Walla Walla car dealership parking lot, striking three of the parked cars.
According to Washington State Patrol, 26-year-old Miguel Reyes was driving southbound on SR 125 when his car struck a barrier and drove through a fence into the O’Brien Chevrolet Nissan Dealership’s parking lot.
His car struck three of the Nissans parked on display, totaling one of them.
Both Reyes and the passenger in his car, 24-year-old Bryanna Rea-Arroyo, were transported to St. Mary’s Hospital with injuries.
Reyes was later charged for DUI.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
So long, summer! It will be a cloudy & breezy first day of fall
Top stories to start your Monday
- Spokane Police still searching for shooting suspect
- Walmart car seat exchange ends early due to 'overwhelming' participation
- Highway 200 crash sends car into river, driver rescued
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Spokane man thanks Apple Watch for saving father's life
- South Carolina newspaper facing massive backlash after 'Hilinski's Hope' headline