SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - A two car collision sent one man to the hospital Friday night when a driver blew through a stop sign in Spokane Valley.
According to Washington State Patrol, Kevin Vorpahl, 26, was driving eastbound on 16th Ave and approaching Adams Rd. when he drove through a four way stop, colliding with a 2018 Ford Explorer.
The driver of the Explorer, 58-year-old Barry Marcus, was transported to Valley Medical for his injuries.
Vorpahl received minor injuries but refused treatment. He is being charged with fail to stop at a stop sign.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane Police discover illegal wrecking yard, recover stolen car parts and firearms
- Medical examiner confirms Chattaroy couple died by murder-suicide
- Sex offender with violent history back in Spokane, living with other offenders
- City of Spokane receives nearly $1M grant to fund youth homelessness services
- Convicted murderer, rapist in Spokane jail for violating probation again
- WDFW Police searching for a bull elk poacher in Kittitas County