LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - The driver suspected of a fatal-hit-and-run in Liberty Lake last week was arrested Monday evening.
Pavel Kanyushkin, 21, was booked into the Spokane County Jail for vehicular homicide shortly after being interviewed by investigators.
Kanyushkin's truck was found on Thursday, Oct. 18, hours after it struck a woman in the middle of an intersection at Country Vista Road and Mission Avenue. A search warrant was obtained and executed on the vehicle to process for evidence.
The victim has been identified by her employer as Marilyn Dhaenens.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Newly built Spokane bus stops under construction again, here's why
- SPD have arrested repeat offender three times in 2019 alone
- Admitted Freeman shooter's lawyer asks judge to recuse himself, citing possible conflict of interest
- Spokane father to be sentenced Friday for killing 3-week-old son
- #happylife: Get organized ahead of the holidays with this free workshop
- Police contact man yelling 'I'm going to kill someone' near Sacajawea MS, Wilson Elementary