Natural Light, admiringly dubbed "Natty Light" by many college students, is looking for an intern to represent their brand.
The company doesn't want a regular intern; they want one that is "natty qualified." In other terms, they don't care about your resume or experience. Instead, they want someone who is passionate about beer and brewing.
The intern will be expected to attend events as an ambassador for the brand, create a weekly vlog, travel and use the brand's social media sites to talk about their experiences.
Applicants need to be at least 21-years-old. To learn more about the internship or to apply, click here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane County public pools are closing for the summer soon
- Facebook, Instagram delete controversial figure James Allsup's accounts
- Cool off in the summer heat with a Poppy Unique Treat!
- Crash temporarily blocks all lanes of Highway 27 near Jackson Road
- Employees file tort claims against Asotin County judge
- Washington State and National Parks offer free admission on Sunday