SPOKANE, Wash. - As Bing Crosby once sang, "May your days be merry and bright." He was not only loved for his amazing singing, but also for his appearances on the silver screen.
Your love for Crosby can be fulfilled once again as the Bing Crosby Theater will make your day a little brighter on Saturday, December 14 as they host the 14th annual 'Bing Crosby Holiday Music Festival.'
The festival will include a photo gallery of the legendary entertainer, with clips of him entertaining troops during World War II, and a live performance from Crosby's nephew, Howard Crosby, at 5:30 p.m.
Starting at 10:30 a.m. the following Bing Crosby films will be showing:
- 10:30 a.m. — White Christmas
- 1:00 p.m. — Going My Way
- 3:30 p.m. — Waikiki Wedding
- 7:30 p.m. — White Christmas
Tickets are for sale for $10 each, and are good for the entire day’s events. Tickets are available at the door only and must be purchased by cash or check (no credit/debit cards). They cannot be purchased in advance, and children under the age of 12 will be admitted for free.
For more information, you can visit the Bing Crosby Advocates website here.
Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Petition to impeach Inslee, Ferguson gets thousands of signatures
- Deputies find person of interest in Hayden gas station hit-and-run
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers
- Tour bus driver dies in collision with Quincy school bus