When a man witnesses people wheeling a woman from a hospital to a bus stop and leaving her there, he had some questions. The witness posted video of the incident, which he says happened at a hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, to Facebook. In more than six minutes of video, the woman seems disoriented and distraught. The witness stayed with the woman while an ambulance was called.
InsideEdition.com's Mara Montalbano has more.
- Pullman psychologist jailed for rape found dead in cell
- Services, schedules change for Presidents Day
- Spokane Police Arrest two suspects following string of purse snatching incidents
- Idaho man accused of shooting at officer in custody
- Canine influenza spreads to East Idaho
- Both missing Bonners Ferry girls found safe