SPOKANE, Wash. - Riverfront Park construction will move forward on the North Bank and impact the Centennial Trail from Mile 22.5 to 23.5.
A detour is already in place, but now there are some additional fences up for the construction on the north bank. Trail users will need to follow the fencing to get back on the trail. City streets may also be used to get around the construction area.
- Local agencies weigh in on the #WhyIDidntReport movement
- Union Gospel Mission uniting community for World Homeless Day
- Woman arrested for arson for downtown Spokane apartment fire
- South Boundary Fire Protection District sued as former commissioner faces rape charges
- Steven Branting to appear at Northtown Barnes and Noble for book signing
- Level 2 evacuation notice lifted for I-90 fires