SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Spokane County Sheriff’s Office Investigative Task Force Detectives are asking for the public's like your help identifying the three males in these photos.
The unidentified men are suspected of committing a burglary where a car was stolen, along with credit cards and other items, on November 13, 2017.
The credit cards were used at the Walmart on East Sprague Ave. at approximately 7:00 a.m. and the video surveillance shows the three males exiting the stolen vehicle and conducting the fraudulent transactions.
The stolen vehicle was located abandoned by a Spokane Police Department Officer at approximately 12:30 p.m. later the same day in the 2700 block of E. Trent.
If you can help identify any of the male suspects in the photos, you are asked to call ITF Detective Jennifer Sutter at 509-477-3250, reference #10152259.
- Idaho Greeks self-impose sanctions on alcohol-related events
- Spokane Valley teens hope to help thousands of people with new driving technology
- City of Spokane passes its budget for next year
- Thieves break into cars outside local daycare facilities
- Shipping deadlines fast approaching to get packages delivered by Christmas
- Ice ribbon hosts Yoga on Ice every Tuesday