SPOKANE, Wash. - A North Spokane staple for more than three decades is being torn down.
Kxly4 reported that 5 Mile Pizza closed in late April because the owner wanted to spend more time with his family.
A new taco bell will take its place.
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane