SEATTLE, Wash. - Def Leppard, Mötley Crüe, Poison and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts will be stopping in Seattle during their massive 2020 stadium tour.
The rock legends kick off their tour in Miami on July 7th and will make one of their last stops at T-Mobile Park in Seattle on September 2, 2020.
It's unclear how much tickets will cost, but presales begin on December 12 at 10 a.m.
JUST ANNOUNCED: @DefLeppard and @MotleyCrue are bringing their 2020 tour with @Poison and @joanjett & the Blackhearts to T-Mobile Park on September 2, 2020! 🤘— T-Mobile Park (@TMobilePark) December 4, 2019
Presales start 12/12 at 10 a.m. PT. #thestadiumtour
More info here: https://t.co/LelqrgcAvI pic.twitter.com/gqXrNU2C7G
Find more information here.
- Three tech tips to save you money this holiday season
- CenturyLink ordered to pay $6.1 million to settle lawsuit
- Shop thousands of locally made gifts at Terrain's BRRRZAAR
- Officer accused of rape laid off by Spokane Police Department
- As Beggs takes on new role as president, Spokane City Council seeks to fill district 2 spot
- Fire dept. says smell at Mt. Spokane HS was methane in sewer, not gas leak