SPOKANE, Wash. - Greater Spokane Emergency Management is conducting a preliminary damage assessment from Spokane County residents and businesses.
If you've suffered damage or loss due to the winter weather snow melt, flooding, or other water damage to your Spokane property or business, you may be eligible for an assessment.
Some residents may be covered by homeowners’ or renters’ insurance. Businesses affected may also be insured against these losses. Contact your insurance company or agent regarding your damage first.
Damage assessment forms can be found on the Greater Spokane Emergency Management website.
Damage assessment information does not guarantee funding or assistance and only will be used to determine if Spokane County qualifies for disaster aid by meeting local, state, and federal guidelines.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager