SPOKANE, Wash. - A cyclist was struck by a Central Valley School District bus near S. University St. and E. 12 Ave Friday morning.
Washington State Patrol troopers said the man was riding the bicycle on the wrong side of the street down University.
UPDATE: adult male was riding his bike the wrong way on University. Was struck by Central Valley School District bus. Cyclist is at hospital, injuries minor. Separate school bus came & picked up the 2 kids on board. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/IIaZxVdp7U— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) May 17, 2019
WSP said two children were on board the bus during the crash. Another school bus came to the scene and took the children to school.
The cyclist was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
- Park Rangers help ramp up security at local parks, pools
- SCRAPS says local elementary school kids severely abused cat
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election
- ‘We're not mascots': Wash. lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes
- Coeur d'Alene City Council votes to bring back full Ironman race in 2021
- Sex offender with violent history back in Spokane, living with other offenders