SPOKANE, Wash. - A cyclist was struck by a Central Valley School District bus near S. University St. and E. 12 Ave Friday morning.
Washington State Patrol troopers said the man was riding the bicycle on the wrong side of the street down University.
UPDATE: adult male was riding his bike the wrong way on University. Was struck by Central Valley School District bus. Cyclist is at hospital, injuries minor. Separate school bus came & picked up the 2 kids on board. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/IIaZxVdp7U— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) May 17, 2019
WSP said two children were on board the bus during the crash. Another school bus came to the scene and took the children to school.
The cyclist was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Mead School District cancels Disabled Learning Center Olympics due to weather
It's not over yet! More rain expected across the region
- Longtime NIC baseball coach Jack Bloxom passes away
- Two people rescued near Long Bridge in Sandpoint
- Life of Shianne Soles honored with 21 gun salute at funeral service
- A look at tonight's Armed Forces Torchlight Parade route
- Driver blows through stop sign in Spokane Valley, causes accident
- Defense: FBI found no link between Instagram account, devices from LCHS threat suspect's home