MOSES LAKE, Wash. - The Moses Lake Police Department responded to a supposed car break-in at the 1500 block of Buell Wednesday morning before 6 a.m.
Police say the homeowner discovered 20-year-old Daniel Tudor breaking into a vehicle on his property.
Following the confrontation, the homeowner and Tudor began fighting, and the homeowner subdued him until officers arrived and arrested the suspect.
Police say investigation shows Tudor stole other items from the fenced backyard as well.
He was treated at Samaritan Hospital, and was later booked into jail for charges of residential burglary, second-degree vehicle prowling and providing false information to officers.
The Moses Lake Police Department wants to remind you that it's the time for 'Felony Christmas Shopping,' and they encourage residents to take extra precautions during this time of year.
More than 15 cars vandalized in one night in Cheney
State argues against motion to recuse judge from admitted Freeman shooter's trial
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12
- Snow hits mountain passes as students head home for the holidays
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Power restored to Avista customers in the Garland neighborhood
- Whitworth sees increase in diversity since making SAT, ACT test scores optional