HAYDEN, Idaho - The Kootenai County Sheriff's office is trying to find Curtis E. Bables, 33, and Kayla A. Paradise, 27.
The two are from Spokane and both have $25,000 extraditable arrest warrants issued in Kootenai County for burglary.
On March 17, the two allegedly stole about $2,000 worth of merchandise from the Hayden Walmart with their children present. They were last known to be driving a black SUV.
Thanks to earlier tips, the sheriff's office was able to identify them, but they still have not been found.
If you know where they might be, do not approach them, and call 911.
- Spokane residents finish 400-mile bike ride fundraiser
- KXLY Hoopfest Best Team Name contest starts Monday
- CDA doctor volunteers, races at Ironman 70.3
- Firefighters respond to house fire near Whitworth University
- Woman fights off attacker trying to kidnap her at gunpoint near TJ Meenach
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12