SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. - Crews responded to a fire that sparked in the wall of a Spokane basement shop on Saturday.
The fire was reported at 225 East Sprague shortly after 1 p.m.
4 News Now’s Kyle Simchuk said people living in the apartments above were evacuated.
No injuries were reported.
A fire started in the wall of a basement shop at 225 E Sprague. People living in apartments above are being evacuated. Fire crews had to break down a wall to put it out. No injuries. #4NewsNow pic.twitter.com/sRugmmsFxI— Kyle Simchuk (@KyleKXLY) October 5, 2019
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin
- New Italian-inspired restaurant 'Gander and Ryegrass' moving in downtown
- Hazing not a factor in WSU student's death, Pullman Police say
- Idaho DMV: Insure your vehicle or lose your registration