SPOKANE, Wash. - Two people were injured in a two-car rollover crash early Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at the intersection of Maple and Queen around 7:00 a.m.
A man driving a Subaru said he was on the way to the dentist when a Jeep skipped a stop sign and rammed right into him. He said his car brushed the side of a house and landed on an adjoining fence.
The Jeep rolled over. The two people inside were not wearing seatbelts, police said. One occupant was ejected and the passenger's hand was trapped under the car.
Spokane Police said both of the Jeep's occupants were taken to the hospital, but their condition is not known.
BREAKING: accident at the intersection of Maple & Queen. Looks like one vehicle went in to a fence, the other rolled over. Working to get more details. Unclear if there are any injuries. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/RT0bHYxdnJ— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) August 13, 2019
- Man admits to firing shot into the air in Spokane Valley, deputies say
- Schweitzer Community Day is coming this Friday
- Proposed legislation would limit confiscation of guns under extreme risk protection orders
- Spokane Library passes connect customers to activities, culture and the outdoors
- No, you didn't vote on the Spokane Sportsplex
- This is what the future Spokane Sportsplex will look like