SPOKANE, Wash. - Two people were injured in a two-car rollover crash early Tuesday morning.
The crash happened at the intersection of Maple and Queen around 7:00 a.m.
A man driving a Subaru said he was on the way to the dentist when a Jeep skipped a stop sign and rammed right into him. He said his car brushed the side of a house and landed on an adjoining fence.
The Jeep rolled over. The two people inside were not wearing seatbelts, police said. One occupant was ejected and the passenger's hand was trapped under the car.
Spokane Police said both of the Jeep's occupants were taken to the hospital, but their condition is not known.
BREAKING: accident at the intersection of Maple & Queen. Looks like one vehicle went in to a fence, the other rolled over. Working to get more details. Unclear if there are any injuries. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/RT0bHYxdnJ— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) August 13, 2019
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash