News

Garage destroyed in West Central house fire, no injuries

SPOKANE, Wash. - One garage was destroyed in a house fire in West Central on Friday. The house and a second garage also suffered damage. 

Spokane firefighters responded to the house on W Mallon Ave and N Nettleton St around 10:30 a.m. 

Authorities said no one was injured and have not determined the cause of the fire. 

 

Smoke started to recede around 11:05 a.m. The fire investigator responded soon thereafter. 

This is a developing story. 4 News Now is on scene. 



LOCAL AND REGIONAL NEWS

THIS WEEK'S CIRCULARS