SHOSHONE COUNTY, Idaho - Update: The woman who died in the crash has been identified as 43-year-old Charity L. Andrews from Osburn, Idaho.
Around 7:00 a.m., Andrews was traveling westbound on I-90 at milepost 53 near Big Creek, Idaho. After exiting the Interstate, the vehicle rolled onto its top and slid across Silver Valley Road, coming to rest in a ditch.
Andrews was not wearing a seatbelt and was pronounced deceased at Shoshone Medical Center.
A crash on Interstate 90 at Silver Valley road killed one person Friday morning.
According to Idaho State Police, troopers along with the Shoshone County Sheriff's Office responded to a single car rollover crash on I-90. According to troopers, the woman driving died from her injuries.
Investigators are looking into what caused the crash.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house
- Investigators looking for possible witness to property damaged by hit and run