SPOKANE, Wash. - Power equipment company Country Homes power will host their first ever barbecue trade-in event, Cash for Clunkers, from May 15 to June 30 at both the North and Valley location.
At the event, customers can trade in their old barbecues and receive $50 to $200 towards the purchase of a new Traeger grill.
“This program is new to consumers and is the first of its kind for our company," said Garth Selden, President of Country Homes Power. "We have been providing trade in value for many of our products like mowers, hot tubs, snowblowers and riding mowers but since being recognized as Traeger Superstore we have not been able offer this program until now. It’s our version of a Cash for Clunker concept and customers really like the ability to upgrade to new products and not have to go to the dump or sell their old barbecues or grills."
Country Homes Power has two locations in Spokane: one on the Northside at 8108 North Division, and in the Spokane Valley at 5323 East Sprague, and can be visited at countryhomespower.com.
- Three people injured in fire at Regal Heights apartments on South Hill
- Spokane Valley standoff ends with child rape suspect in custody
- WA AG Bob Ferguson to host free legal clinic for Spokane veterans
- Spokane Co Sheriff's and SWAT Team respond to child rape suspect in Spokane Valley
- Panic button may have saved Spokane mom's life during attack
- Three homeless camps discovered near west Spokane park