Tucson, AZ - It's cold in the Inland Northwest, but the Washington State Cougars heated up their season with two wins on the road, capped off with a double-digit win over the Arizona Wildcats.
The 69-55 win snaps a 13-game losing streak against Arizona.
Robert Franks had 34 points including eight three-pointers en route to the win.
The Cougs beat Arizona State in Tempe Thursday night.
It's the first road sweep by the Cougs since 2009.
The Cougs are 10-14 on the season, 3-8 in Pac12 play.
They're back in Pullman to host the Huskies next Saturday.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Strong winds and showers move into region Sunday
- Spokane brewery takes home award at international competition
- Woman arrested for leading ISP and SCSO deputies on pursuit across state lines
- Local Memorial Day celebrations set to take place
- Campers brave wet start to Memorial Day Weekend
- 16-year-old girl charged with DUI, vehicular assault, in Spokane Valley crash