PULLMAN, Wash. - It’s official. Cougar Country Drive In is up for sale.
On Tuesday, the building appeared on Beasley Realty’s website and is being listed for $1.9 million.
“Don’t miss out on owning your own piece of Pullman history,” the site says. “This incredibly profitable business is just waiting for the next owner to continue the strong heritage.”
Cougar Country was established in 1972 and has been a staple of Pullman ever since.
The 2,184 sq. foot building sits on a 9,583 sq. foot lot and comes with 12 parking spaces, a drive thru window and a seating capacity of 88.
The listing comes after the restaurant was closed in February amid financial concerns.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Plea deal reached in Lewis and Clark H.S. threat case
- Washington supreme court rules law impounding cars in DUI cases unconstitutional
- Snow is falling- and sticking- at Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- Medical Examiner identifies man who died in police custody
- SCRAPS announces 'Adopt Your New Boo' for the Halloween season
- 'The silence is the worst part': Family hopes for teen's safe return