Construction-related delays will continue on I-90 east of Snoqualmie Pass starting next week. Drivers should plan for added travel time.
Drivers will experience delays from intermittent rolling slowdowns during the day on Monday, April 17, through Friday, April 20 just east of the Snoqualmie Pass summit along Keechelus Lake.
Drivers will also see delays in both directions due to single lane closures near Cle Elum.
The RV dumpsite located at the eastbound Indian John Rest Area will be closed to traffic on Monday, April 17, until Thursday, April 20 for maintenance.
The rest area will remain open.
Maintenance work along the shoulders on I-90 could cause minor delays for drivers during the day on Thursday, April 20 at the westbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 110, the eastbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 106, and the westbound and eastbound I-90 off ramp at Exit 101.
- Trying to get to a business on N. Monroe? There's a map for that
- SFD goes door-to-door in West Central to talk health education
- Exclusive: Spotlight on Freeman High School
- Made in the Northwest: Badass Backyard Brewing
- Jersey Mike's "Day of Giving" breaks record for Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Arson suspect arrested, charged with three additional felonies