MOSCOW, Idaho - A fire north of Moscow caused an estimate $1 million worth of damage Monday night, according to 4 News Now partner Pullman Radio.
Moscow Rural Volunteer Firefighters were called to a barn fire on Foothill Road around 8 p.m. The structure, which housed a restoration business, was destroyed.
Pullman Radio reported damage to 30 grand pianos, a collection of antique guitars and a van.
Deputies said a kerosene open flame heater on a timer caused the fire. The heater was turned off and left unattended. The timer turned the heat back on and ignited a blanket.
No one was hurt.
Recent dispute could delay Spokane's newest shelter form opening yet again
Giving you an inside look at video game addiction rehab
- Recent dispute could delay Spokane's newest shelter form opening yet again
- Giving you an inside look at video game addiction rehab
- City councilwoman looks to ban high-pitched alarms aimed at driving away loiterers
- Teen's tradition of giving continues with large donation
- Liberty Lake schools taking extra precautions during boil water advisory
- Mother, daughter give back to assistance program that once helped them