COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Resort's 26th Annual Holiday Light Show begins on Friday.
The event runs from Black Friday through New Year's Day and was recently selected as the #4 Holiday Light Show in America by the USA Today Reader's Choice List.
At 5 p.m. on Friday, a parade will light up downtown Coeur d' Alene with marching bands, dancing, music and festive floats.
Then, the public is welcome to gather on the Coeur d'Alene Resort lawn for carols, and a countdown to a spectacular firework display.
At the end of the show, a switch will be flipped and over 1.5 million lights will brighten the downtown area.
KXLY will have coverage of the event at both of their evening shows at 5 & 6.
The event will also be live-streamed on their Facebook page and here, on the website.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene