COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The Coeur d'Alene Resort's 26th Annual Holiday Light Show begins on Friday.
The event runs from Black Friday through New Year's Day and was recently selected as the #4 Holiday Light Show in America by the USA Today Reader's Choice List.
At 5 p.m. on Friday, a parade will light up downtown Coeur d' Alene with marching bands, dancing, music and festive floats.
Then, the public is welcome to gather on the Coeur d'Alene Resort lawn for carols, and a countdown to a spectacular firework display.
At the end of the show, a switch will be flipped and over 1.5 million lights will brighten the downtown area.
KXLY will have coverage of the event at both of their evening shows at 5 & 6.
The event will also be live-streamed on their Facebook page and here, on the website.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager