COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - You are not a true Inland Northwesterner until you make your way over to the Coeur d'Alene Resort to try one of their famous "gooeys."
The over-the-top sweet treats can be found at the Dockside restaurant inside the resort. The signature ice cream sundaes were named by resort founder Duane Hagadone. According to the resort, Hagadone came up with the name because he believed every dessert needed to be oversized, gooey and so good, you don't want to put your spoon down.
Every month, the restaurant's chefs come up with a gooey of the month and April's sure looks sugary.
The "Bunny Tracks Gooey" includes ice cream, hot fudge, caramel sauce, robin's egg malted candy, Easter M&Ms, sprinkles, a chocolate bunny cookie, orange bubble sugar and Easter candy bark.
In addition to the gooey-of-the-month, Dockside is always willing to whip up one of their signature gooeys.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Pullman Police in standoff with domestic violence suspect on Military Hill
'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair