Several areas spanning from central Washington to North Idaho have now set new records snowfall in the month of February.
According to the National Weather Service, Coeur d'Alene and Bayview, Idaho have seen more snow in Febraury 2019 than any other February on record.
The lake city's previous record, set way back in 1949, was 26.5 inches. It's already seen 33.5 inches so far this February, with ten days and at least one more winter storm to go.
The NWS reports the rural areas of Asotin, Entiat, Ritzville, and Lind have also set new snow records. The previous and new snow totals are in the tweet below.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Police arrest man for reportedly shooting at paper carrier in Spokane Valley
Victoria's Secret slump continues
- Police arrest man for reportedly shooting at paper carrier in Spokane Valley
- EWU hopes to avoid another protest as anti-abortion advocates arrive on campus
- Former addict brews up success with Ladder Coffee
- Why the sheriff's office says crime is down in Kootenai County
- Make your list and check it twice; is your car equipped for holiday travel?
- Downtown Spokane library to relocate to STA Plaza for two years during construction