COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Are you a Boston Marathon hopeful? Then tie up your laces and get those legs warmed up: it is time to start training!
Registration is now open for the 2020 Coeur d'Alene Marathon and this upcoming year, the course will be a Boston Qualifier.
That means the course has been certified by USA Track and Field. Qualifiers must be within a certain race time pertaining to their age and gender at the race in Coeur d'Alene to be accepted into the Boston race.
The Coeur d'Alene Marathon takes runners through a course along the shoreline of Lake Coeur d'Alene. The out and back course is mostly flat with a few hills around miles 4 and 7, according to World Marathons.
If you love to run, but not necessarily a full marathon, you can participate in a half marathon, 10K or 5K on race day.
The marathon kicks off early in the morning on May 24, 2020 in McEuen Park.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday