COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Are you a Boston Marathon hopeful? Then tie up your laces and get those legs warmed up: it is time to start training!
Registration is now open for the 2020 Coeur d'Alene Marathon and this upcoming year, the course will be a Boston Qualifier.
That means the course has been certified by USA Track and Field. Qualifiers must be within a certain race time pertaining to their age and gender at the race in Coeur d'Alene to be accepted into the Boston race.
The Coeur d'Alene Marathon takes runners through a course along the shoreline of Lake Coeur d'Alene. The out and back course is mostly flat with a few hills around miles 4 and 7, according to World Marathons.
If you love to run, but not necessarily a full marathon, you can participate in a half marathon, 10K or 5K on race day.
The marathon kicks off early in the morning on May 24, 2020 in McEuen Park.
- Local woman, community raises over $5K for friend's prosthetic leg
- Bus service will soon offer $10 rides from Spokane to Seattle
- Moses Lake Police need help identifying man hit by car
- Community Resource Exchange helps those in need find free services
- 'Shop with a Cop' sees local law enforcement take kids shopping for winter clothes
- Bomb threat forces evacuation at Moscow Middle School