SPOKANE CO., Wash. - A 45-year-old woman was injured and taken to the hospital after a crash on State Route 290 and Evergreen Monday night.
Washington State Patrol troopers said 27-year-old Brandon Beck of Coeur d’Alene was driving eastbound on SR 290 and turned left into a parking lot in front of Candice Isom’s car. WSP said Beck’s car struck Isom’s car on the front left side.
Beck is suspected of driving under the influence and was arrested. In a release, WSP said Beck was charged with DUI, but the Spokane County Inmate Roster states he was booked for vehicular assault.
WSP did not provide details on Isom’s injuries.
- SPD looking for missing 75-year-old woman
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash