SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning, it is August 15. Happy almost-Friday!
We have some sprinkles coming down in Spokane. Otherwise, calm conditions this morning.
There is weather action happening south of I-90. A weak weather system is bringing isolated thunderstorms to those areas along the highway. Lightning, strong winds, rain, and thunder are possible for these areas. No weather alerts are issued and it's not expected to stick around for the afternoon.
Spokane: High, 85. Low, 56.
Partly sunny this afternoon, and clear tonight.
Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair
Spokane Co. Medical Examiner identifies Spokane Valley shooting suspect
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair
- Spokane Co. Medical Examiner identifies Spokane Valley shooting suspect
- Riverfront Park Pavilion officially reopening on September 6
- Massive tree-cutting project could aid imperiled sage grouse
- Spokane Police officer will not face charges in deadly shooting
- Moses Lake Police arrest man who fell asleep in stolen car