SPOKANE, Wash. - The City of Spokane wants your input when as it works to update the development code. The city will look at updating lot widths, wall heights, attached parking setback requirements among others.
- City of Spokane to launch bike-share program
- Suicide prevention signs hung on Monroe Street Bridge
- BLM temporarily bans target shooting in eastern Washington
- WSU welcomes largest freshman class in history
- Lake City HS football team travels to Wallace to escape poor air quality
- Lumber truck overturns on Idaho State Highway 11