SPOKANE, Wash. - According to the City of Spokane, city tests found lead contamination in the Spokane Fire Department's compressors used for filling the air bottles.
Further testing will be conducted to verify and determine the extent of contamination in the bottles.
That testing will be conducted by third party professionals.
- Tsunami Watch for WA coast canceled
- Idaho House panel introduces speed limit bill
- Tsunami warnings canceled after magnitude-7.9 earthquake off Alaska
- Vandals strike Spokane Valley Elks lodge, cause thousands in damage
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor