LIBERTY LAKE, Wash. - A Liberty Lake family had their Christmas display yard scene slashed. The scene included a grinch, yoda, and stormtrooper.
This, and several other holiday related hi-jinx, are enough to make Gina Lackey take action.
“You know, I've actually thought about installing security cameras,” Lackey said. “I've thought about that for a while. I've had my pumpkins stolen at Halloween a couple of years ago, and had our pumpkins smashed two years in a row.”
Lackey has two young kids, who she said were concerned by what happened. But, the family plans to get new decorations, and not let this incident deflate their holiday spirit.
- Tsunami warnings canceled after magnitude-7.9 earthquake off Alaska
- Idaho House panel introduces speed limit bill
- BREAKING: Tsunami Watch for WA coast canceled
- Vandals strike Spokane Valley Elks lodge, cause thousands in damage
- Police search for person who sexually assaulted EWU student
- Moses Lake remembers Chico's Pizza Parlor