SPOKANE, Wash. - The Kimberling family has a lot to be thankful for.
Last year, their youngest son, Levi Owen Kimberling, was fighting for his life at Sacred Heart Children's Hospital. This year, he's looking ahead to kindergarten.
Thursday, he and his family returned to the hospital to share their thanks for the people, technology, and programs that helped keep them together.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
Alaska Airlines apologizes to family for leaving 13-year-old unattended on flight
- The Gathering at the Falls Powwow celebrates 28 years
- Detectives searching for man who fired gun at Spokane Valley house
- Registered sex offender moves to Soap Lake
- Boater dies in crash at Thunder on the Snake boat races
- City crews responding to water main break on NW Blvd
- MultiCare creates virtual and in-home programs to serve Inland Northwest's seniors