SPOKANE, Wash. - It looks like Chick-fil-A will be coming to Spokane after all, according to a recent building permit filed with the City of Spokane.
The popular chicken chain filed the permit for a location at 9304 N. Newport Highway for construction of a restaurant with dual entry drive-thru and 80 stalls.
The permit is currently pending and scheduled to expire on March 7, 2020.
Chick-fil-A's decision to build a restaraunt has been met with speculation from the Spokane community, after the company tweeted it has no immediate plans to come to Spokane last month.
Thank you for being a fan! At this time, there are currently no immediate plans of expanding to Spokane, WA. To learn more about our newest Restaurants, visit: https://t.co/FQYLuA3xr9.— Chick-fil-A, Inc. (@ChickfilA) August 30, 2019
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house