SPOKANE, Wash. - South Lakeshore Road at Slide Ridge is closed due to a landslide, according to the Chelan County Sheriff's Office.
It's not clear when the landslide happened. Crews are working to open a bypass road but said that may take until noon Tuesday. In the meantime, they ask you to stay away from the area.
No picture of the slide is available yet.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house
- Investigators looking for possible witness to property damaged by hit and run