SPOKANE, Wash. - The gingerbread version of Spokane's Garbage Goat was a crowd favorite during the annual Christ Kitchen Gingerbread Build-Off.
Lilac City Bakery, Celebrations Bakery, and Casual Friday Donuts teamed up to create the masterpiece. It was awarded People's Choice.
Sweet Frostings won the Judges Award for their recreation of the Hutton Building. The Board of Directors Award went to Northern Quest Resort and Casino and the Kalispel Tribe for creating the Washington Water Power building out of gingerbread.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Longtime NIC baseball coach Jack Bloxom passes away
- Two people rescued near Long Bridge in Sandpoint
- Life of Shianne Soles honored with 21 gun salute at funeral service
- A look at tonight's Armed Forces Torchlight Parade route
- Driver blows through stop sign in Spokane Valley, causes accident
- Defense: FBI found no link between Instagram account, devices from LCHS threat suspect's home