SPOKANE, Wash. - A baby moose has been hanging out near Chaps Diner and Bakery since Wednesday.
Owner Celeste Shaw is asking the public to avoid approaching or feeding the moose. Fish and Wildlife has been notified and will be in the area to assist on Monday. Shaw tells KXLY4 the animal will likely be relocated.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player