SPOKANE, Wash. - We carry our phones everywhere. We walk down the street with them, we keep them next to us in our car, we carry them to the bathroom at work so that we won’t miss a text or notification.
Phones are always within reach, so we don’t even have to think about it.
Today, when you’re moving, put your phone away. Put it in your pocket or, better yet, your purse. Just for today, untether. And see how you feel.
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal
- Sen. Maria Cantwell speaks on opioid crisis in Spokane, proposes new legislation
- Neighbors want to see crime-ridden motel shut down in Spokane Valley