SPOKANE, Wash. - - If you aren't able to make it across the pond for the Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, a Spokane tea shop is making it possible to be a part of the excitement of the day.
Heavenly Special Teas in Hillyard will host a Royal Tea Event to celebrate the Royal Wedding at 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 19.
The ask attendees to dress in your Royal Wedding best. If you don't have a fascinator, there are a few to borrow.
A three-course high tea will be served complete with scones and cucumber sandwiches. The tea shop will also talk about the history of tea in England, teach the basics of tea etiquette and how to make the perfect cup at home. There will also be door prizes and fun, Royal Wedding-themed games.
Seats are still available and cost $22 per person. The tea shop asks that you call ahead to reserve your spot. There phone number is 509-487-2111.
- Air 4 Adventure: Spring arrives in Spokane
- Downtown library installs blue lighting to deter drug users
- Memorial planned for fallen Kittitas Co. deputy
- The Kimmel Effect: Gonzaga Google searches spike after on-air mentions
- Spokane County Fairgrounds to host the Big Horn Outdoor Adventure Show this weekend
- Vandals women's basketball runs into Post Malone at Spokane Airport