COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - On Monday around 9:50 a.m., an injury crash occurred on Interstate 90 at milepost 13, under the 7th street overpass in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
A 50-year-old Coeur d'Alene man jumped off of the 7th street overpass onto the eastbound lanes of I-90.
A semi-truck that was traveling eastbound Interstate 90 ran over the man.
The eastbound lanes were blocked for about 20-minutes.
The man was transported to Kootenai Health.
There is no word on his condition at this time.
If anyone witnessed this incident, please contact Sgt. Ron Sutton with the Idaho State Police at 208-209-8730.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Sunshine in the forecast (after a little more rain)!
Local woman starts free library for homeless
- Local woman starts free library for homeless
- Neighborhood association files lawsuit over proposed Glenrose sports complex
- Coeur d'Alene Cruises takes you on a journey to the North Pole
- Dream of a White Christmas at the 'Bing Crosby Holiday Film Festival'
- WSU fans can get Coach Leach bobbleheads during senior night
- 2020 USA BMX Jumberjack Nationals to be held in Spokane