COEUR d'ALENE, Idaho - For the first time in five years, Coeur d’Alene Airport is hosting CDA Air Expo, in partnership with Resort Aviation Jet Center.
The event features a variety of aircrafts that span generations. Guests can tour historic World War II aircrafts, such as the B-17 and B-25 bombers. The cost is $15 per person or $25 per family.
There are a variety of food vendors, as well as a bounce house for kids.
Guests can also take flight in the B-17 or B-25. Tickets are available to reserve a seat at Flying Legends Tour’s website.
The event is held from 10 A.M.-6 P.M. on July 20th and 21st.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from 4 News Now. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Chinese stocks decline after US trade talks show signs of faltering
So long, summer! It will be a cloudy & breezy first day of fall
- Police still searching for N. Spokane shooting suspect
- September rain threatens harvest for local farmers
- Fire ignites propane tanks in northeast Spokane garage; firefighters contain the flames
- Idaho execution records appeal may be considered next year
- Llama has dental surgery to get at root cause of past escape
- Idaho mining company still violating Clean Water Act at Boise River site, judge rules