SPOKANE, Wash - Calling all cat lovers to Kitty Cantina, Spokane's very own up-and-coming cat cafe.
Kitty Cantina is not yet open for business, but has a goal of creating a space for people to enjoy coffee, beer, or wine — all while snuggling some cats without a home.
If you fall in love with any of them and want to make a new addition to your family, all cats at the cafe will be available for adoption.
The dream for the cat cafe is to create more interactions with cats without a home, get more adoptions and make more room in shelters to bring in more animals.
Kitty Cantina strives to create the perfect luxury living space for cats with filtered fountains, unique climbing structures and much more.
To track their progress and see major updates, follow the Kitty Cantina Facebook page or follow them on Instagram @spokane_kitty_cantina.
- Man who drove car into South Hill home arrested for DUI
- Recent dispute could delay Spokane's newest shelter form opening yet again
- Giving you an inside look at video game addiction rehab
- City councilwoman looks to ban high-pitched alarms aimed at driving away loiterers
- Teen's tradition of giving continues with large donation
- Liberty Lake schools taking extra precautions during boil water advisory