GRANT CO., Wash. - On Saturday, Washington State Patrol responded to a three-car collision on southbound State Route 243, about six miles north of Mattawa.
All three cars were driving southbound, with the rear car following too closely. When the front two cars slowed down near a different accident, the rear car slammed into the middle car, which slammed into the front car. There were minor injuries reported, and two of the ten people involved were taken to Kadlec Medical Center.
The rear driver was charged with following too closely, and the middle driver was charged for driving without a license.
All roadways remain open.
'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair